Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13 Saturday - Slow day?

All,
I did not leave a post yesterday obviously. Not much really happened. I stayed in bed most of the day using the CPM as much as possible. A couple of friends stopped by and I was grateful for their visits. Cameron dropped off some movies. Paul came by to see me on his way home from Afghanistan (that is right, he stopped to see me before his wife and kids). After Paul left, Cara took me to OT/PT. Cara grilled some steaks last night (my first since the accident) and they were delicious. It was a good day overall.

Today looks to be another nice day except for the postponed Razorback game. I doubt us Hog fans would enjoy the Texas game anyway.....
I went to Sam's first football game today. They lost, but Sam got a couple un-assisted tackles including a forced fumble.
My parents are up here hoping to give Cara a little break. Mom is cooking dinner.
Not much else to report - I may take a nap.

Hope to hear from you soon,

J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steak! Yum! I hope that means that your appetite is coming back. You are going to need your strength, so eat up and enjoy.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerry, Captain Terry here. I am glad that you are doing awesome.

Go Hogs!!

Capt Terry

Anonymous said...

Good Deal Jerry,
Hang in there and keep your head up. We miss you and hope you get back to normal soon.

Clayton Crum

Anonymous said...

Jerry, so good to hear that you are doing so very well. Just hang in there and please be patient. I'm glad Gardner was able to stop by. He was so excited to get up there to see you. Take care. We miss you and can't wait to see you back and well in the 96th. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Joey York

Anonymous said...

Ya had me 'til you started dissin' the Longhorns (or was that because you know they'll win)?

(Actually, I don't follow sports one bit; it's just fun to feign being offended)

Glad things are going well.

Carey W.