Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to Work!

All,
I have been home in bed long enough. These past two surgeries have really done a number on me. I can honestly say that the nerve pain has decreased (not gone away). Yesterday, I returned to work and lasted the entire day. By late afternoon, I was squirming quite a bit with significant pain. I was exhausted when I got home and layed down with my feet up and went to sleep almost immediately. I am back to work again today and I am happy that this will be a short week. This is a good way to build up my stamina.
Cara went with her parents to Dallas on Sunday and Monday to buy furniture for her new office. Her dad will come up with my nephew to unload the furniture and start assembling the pieces and getting it arranged to Cara's specifications. Things are really coming together and it looks like most of the furniture will be in place in time for her to open the office for business on December 1st.
J.

2 comments:

Michael Young said...

Hey man. Glad to see you're able to go to work despite the pain. I know being able to get out of the house is therapuetic in itself. I wanted to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. Your story has given us all something to be thankful for. Keep on keeping on!

Michael

Patty Mullins said...

Glad to hear that you're back at work this week... I know you were looking forward to it.

Happy Thanksgiving!