Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Signs of healing

All,
I wanted to post a refreshing update.
Last night was the first night that I did not wake up multiple times to take pain medicine. In fact, the only time I woke up is when Cara nudged me so I would stop snoring. The bleeding has either slowed way down or possibly stopped altogether. I am going to continue to heal here at home for the rest of the week, but I am looking forward to returning to work on Monday. I still need to schedule my follow up visits in Tulsa, but surgery is complete. I am going to focus on my recovery from here on out.
Keep thinking about Cara during her transition. The stress of getting everything done is overwhelming. I am confident that this will be a positive change for her and us. We just still need some support for her during the transition phase.

J

No comments: