Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Post 1 of 2 today

All,
I want to make (2) posts today.
This first post is not nearly as important as the one that follows.
This post is just to thank you for your continued support.
I will receive my third nerve block injection today at 1:45.
I must admit that last night was my roughest night to this point. I am going to tell Dr. Ennis that this afternoon and see if he can pump up today's injection.
From there, Cara and I will be going to Tulsa again for another surgery that I mentioned before.
Dr. Norris is going back in to de-rotate my leg about 20 degrees.
The procedure should be fairly minor since the bones have not fully healed.
A small incision, removing a few screws, rotating my leg and re-securing the leg to the hardware. He is expecting me to stay overnight for observation, and we intend to return home on Friday.
With some luck, I hope to return to work as early as Monday.
Thank you for all of your support.
I hope to update my status after tomorrow's surgery sometime this Friday.

Please read the second post for today (maybe you read it first)

Thank you,
J

No comments: