Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Real New News

All,
Allen continues to improve. He went to school for a half day on Tuesday and has been for full days since. Cara will be escaping to the lake this weekend, so me and the boys will be flying solo. I think both Cara and I are looking forward to it.
I returned to school this past Tuesday. The walk from the parking lot to the classroom is a doozy, but I look at it like physical therapy. I feel stronger everyday.
Tuesday, January 20th, will be when Dr. Arnold reviews the CT scan of my left knee. We should have some form of a plan of action from there.
J

2 comments:

Ronald of Arabia said...

You guys gotta quit getting smashed up, else it will be the death of Cara.

Put a helmet on, and get some nerf underwear.

Glad all are healing.

Take care.
Ron

Anonymous said...

Are you guys all walking around with a big target on you or something??? BE CAREFUL ! ! We'll keep you guys in our prayers (especially Cara!)

Bissetts--Jason, Crystal & Beau King