Monday, January 12, 2009

Home

All,
I am happy to report that Allen was released from the hospital Saturday evening. When I got home from Little Rock last night, he was using the walker on his way to the dinner table. I wish I found it more humorous to see both of us at the table with different walking aids. I think Cara got some much needed rest in her own bed Saturday night after several nights on the hospital's couch cot. I am sure I interupted her rest last night with my snoring. Sam had a lot of fun spending the weekend with my sister and her kids. He has already said he wants to do it again next month!

Pressing On,
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy Allen got to home. Sorry, Alex never made it up to say Hello. Best wishes to a speedy recovery! J, don't be to discouraged that Allen, will be racing you and winning very soon! Kids are so resilent that they bounce back very quickly! Always, Jules