Monday, December 29, 2008

Grateful Everyday


All,
Here is my Merry Christmas post. Cara may counterpunch with a version of her own.
"Grateful Everyday" is the engraving on the back of the new watch that Cara gave me for Christmas. There simply can't be a better description than that. We had a wonderful time with the entire family over Christmas break. Presents were exchanged, food was shared and phone calls were made to those who were not with us.

What a treat it is to be able to make my own post on my birthday! today. I am happy and look forward to many more.

I hope you all enjoy a safe and Happy New Year!

J



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry and Cara,

Jerry I hope you had a Happy Birthday. Hope your Holidays were great and we are so thankful to have you with us to start out 2009.

See you this weekend.

Cindy