Friday, December 12, 2008

On the Home Front


All,

After a very nice but busy Thanksgiving weekend;

Another fun weekend with my family at the 96th APS at Little Rock Air Force Base -yes both my real family and my military family.

Joey, the comments you made Saturday night at the party touched me and as always I teared up. I say this often, but words cannot describe the gratitiude that I have.

I am looking forward to a weekend at home.

Yes, we have plans to get our Christmas shopping done, so I do not know how much I will be "home", but NW Arkansas will be close enough.
Sleeping in a bit on Saturday morning...etc.

As always, I think (know) I am still getting better every day. We are all anxiously awaiting the results from my visit with Dr. Arnold this Wednesday. I would assume this will be my next post.

Hopefully by then, I will have downloaded our most recent photos. Nothing special but decorating the tree and Sam as a mouse at school....

I know this picture is corny, but....

Talk to you soon,

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerry, it was good to see you at the squadron. I hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas! See you in January.