Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bone Scan

All,
There is not a lot of new news to report. I am in the process of getting a bone scan done today to check the blood flow in my femoral neck going to the left hip. The injection was done about an hour ago, and I will go back to get more pictures taken at 1:00.
I am not sure when we will get any news following the scan.
Allen is back to football practice. Both boys are looking forward to the end of the school year.
Cara and I are excited and looking forward to Mark and Sharon flying out here to visit us from PA. I am sure it will be a great visit. We will be going to the lake for part of it and relaxing at the house for the rest of their time with us.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry,

I know it's tuff waiting on some kind of response from Keesler. Right now I would rather have no news than bad news until you have healed fully. We miss you be around here and wish you could help us pick up the slack when we lsoe alot of personnel to the upcoming deployment.
Keep us posted on your progress.

See you in Jun.
Cindy